Miss Bell is the teacher for P4/5B with Miss Garnham covering on Tuesday afternoons and Wednesdays. The class are working hard exploring The Iron Man by Ted Hughes , and are enjoying using this fantastic novel as a basis for our context for learning this term.
We will continue to have PE/fitness Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Please remember to pack appropriate PE kit (including a change of gym shoes) and an outdoor coat as the weather turns cooler. PE kit can be left in school during term-time.
Our primary 5 learners will be attending swimming lessons on Thursdays and Fridays each week from 8th November. Please remember to pack swimming kit on these days (swimming trunks/swim-shorts/swimsuit and towel). The last lesson will be on Friday 25th January 2019.
We continue to have expecially busy Mondays every second week when we visit the library in the morning, and have our specialist music sessions with Mrs Moore in the afternoon.
*UPDATED 21st November* Dates for your diary:
- Tuesday 27th November LEARNER GROUPS
- Thursday 29th and Friday 30th November STAFF DEVELOPMENT DAYS – school closed to learners
- Monday 10th December P4 CHRISTMAS PARTY
- Tuesday 11th December P5 CHRISTMAS PARTY
- Friday 12th December 9.30am and 2pm CHRISTMAS CAROL CONCERT (ticketed event)
- 20th December 10am CHRISTMAS CHURCH SERVICE at Allan Church
- 21st December 1pm school closes for CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY
- Monday 7th January 9am NEW TERM STARTS
Please note the school app is the main source of information about the school. Please also follow our class on Twitter @bannpsMissB, we will tweet using the hashtag p45B