Miss Bell is the teacher for P4/5B with Miss Garnham covering on Tuesday afternoons and Wednesdays. The class are enjoying exploring our new context for learning this term which is the Jacobites. We were thrilled to have a visit from Mr Smith (The Smith Art Gallery and Museum) to kick things off with some lively story-telling and artifacts. Why not ask your child about it?
Our PE/fitness focus this term is dance. Supporting each other as a team we have been getting creative and exploring movement to music. We are excited to be working towards something very special and will share this news with you soon! Please remember to bring PE kits to school each week. We usually need them every day except Wednesday. Most learners find it easier to leave them in class and take them home at the end of each term.
*School trip news* We hope to be able to share details of our trip with you after the February break. It is provisionally booked for Monday 18th March. More details to follow soon.
We are continuing our fortnightly visits to the library on Monday mornings, and have our music sessions with Mrs Moore on the alternate Monday afternoons.
*UPDATED 18th February* Dates for your diary:
- Monday 18th February NEW TERM, BREAKFAST CLUB REOPENS and SNAPSHOT LEARING WEEK
- Monday 25th February PARENT COUNCIL MEETING
- Tuesday 26th February LEARNER GROUPS
- Thursday 7th March WORLD BOOK DAY, letter to follow
- Friday 8th March FAMILY TIME starts at 1.45pm
- Thursday 14th, Friday 15th and Saturday 16th March BUGSY MALONE school show
- Friday 15th March COMIC RELIEF flyer to follow
- Monday 18th March CLASS TRIP details to be confirmed, letter to follow
- Wednesday 20th and Thursday 21st March PARENT CONSULTATIONS
- Monday 25th March WORLD AUTISM AWARENESS WEEK
- Tuesday 26th March LEARNER GROUPS
- Thursday 28th March SPRING CHURCH SERVICE 2pm Allan Church
- Friday 29th March SCHOOL CLOSES FOR EASTER as 3.15pm
Note the school app is the main source of information about the school. Please also follow our class on Twitter @bannpsMissB, we will tweet sharing news and learning using the hashtag p45B