Miss Bell is the teacher for P4/5B with Miss Garnham covering on Tuesday afternoons and Wednesdays. The class are really enjoying getting to know each other, settling in and making plans for this term. We have been very busy, and are looking forward to selecting our new topic and deciding on the big questions to investigate this term.
We will have PE/fitness every day. Please remember to pack appropriate PE kit and an outdoor coat as the weather turns cooler.
Every second week we will have an especially busy Monday when we visit the library in the morning and are also lucky enough to have our specialist music sessions with Mrs Moore.
Dates for your diary:
- Thursday 30th and Friday 31st August SCHOOL PHOTOGRAPHS
- Monday 3rd September PARENT COUNCIL MEETING 6.15pm in the staffroom
- Friday 7th September FAMILY TIME (focus on health and wellbeing) 1.45pm-3.00pm
- Thursday 13th September dress up as Roald Dahl characters on DAHLISCIOUS DRESS-UP DAY
- Monday 17th September SNAPSHOT LEARNING WEEK
- Monday 15th October to Friday 19th October HOLIDAYS
- Monday 22nd October NEW TERM STARTS
Please note the school app is the main source of information about the school.